Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Au Revoir, Hollywood








 
Look what I found! Pictures from my last week in California. Let's just say these never got posted because I got distracted by moving to California, being without my husband for two months, starting a new job, and finding us a place to live! Is that a good enough excuse?
 
During that last week, my friend and old college roommate, Jana, came to California to help me move. So I showed her some of the sights! But it was nice to experience California in that way before saying goodbye to it, maybe forever. I even got to do some new things like visit the Hollywood Dome,  L.A.'s Farmer Market, and the Grove!
 
I can't believe I've been gone from California for six months already! Man, time sure flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check notify to be emailed when I reply to your comment!